This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information when you use our service.
What do we do with your information?
- When you purchase something from our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. we need this information in order to process your payment and ship your order.
- When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (ip) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. we use this to help us improve your shopping experience.
- If you opt-in to join our newsletter, we may send you emails about new products, events, sales and other offers or promotions.
- Any further information you choose to give us, such as date of birth or email preference will only ever be used to help us provide you with a better experience, such as offering you a discount on your birthday or showing you products you may be interested in.
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do i withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us email@example.com
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our terms of service, however, we will never sell your information to a third party.
- Third-party services in general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. so if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located. As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the united states, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under united states legislation, including the patriot act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. although no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Google Adwords remarketing service is provided by google inc. you can opt-out of google analytics for display advertising and customise the google display network ads by visiting the Google ads settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the google analytics opt-out browser add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by google analytics. for more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google privacy and terms web page:
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook inc. you can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950to opt-out from facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217facebook adheres to the self-regulatory principles for online behavioural advertising established by the digital advertising
alliance. you can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the digital advertising alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the digital advertising alliance of Canada in Canada
http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European interactive digital advertising alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. for more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit facebook’s data policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Questions and contact information
if you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our privacy compliance officer at firstname.lastname@example.org